Friday, April 17, 2020 via Zoom Video Conferencing
Singing River Health System is proud to host our 8th Annual Stroke Symposium virtually this year, thanks to the commitment of our innovative team members, corporate partners, and virtual exhibitors.
The purpose of the event is to enhance awareness to both the community and healthcare providers of the latest treatments available for the prevention and care of stroke patients. The event will consist of educational lecturers and materials on the latest advancements in stroke prevention and awareness. Educational lectures will be provided by physicians and other healthcare providers knowledgeable in the treatment and care of stroke patients.
Continuing education in Nursing, Radiology, Therapy, Social Work, and Pharmacy will be available to those who attend the symposium. CME will also be provided.
- ICH and Care in the ICU
- Anticoagulant Reversal Agents
- Blood Disorders and Stroke
- Therapy for Cerebellar Strokes
- Pyschosocial and Post Hospital Care
- Healthcare Providers and Drug Diversion
- Stroke Survivor’s Story
For more information please contact Neuroscience Program Coordinator, Heather Sudduth at Heather.Sudduth@mysrhs.com.
Special Thanks to Our 2020 Sponsors and Exhibitors:
- AMR – American Medical Response
- CSL Behring Biotherapies for Life
- Kindred Healthcare
- Portola Pharmaceuticals
- Singing River Foundation
- University of South Alabama
- Chevron Pascagoula Refinery
- Edward Jones
- Encore Rehabilitation
- Genentech Activase Website
- Hospice of Light
- Kare-In-Home Health Services
- Merchants and Marine Bank
- Merz Pharmaceuticals
- Mississippi Healthcare Alliance