Baby Cafe Support Group
3101 Denny Ave, Pascagoula, MS 39581
About This Event
BABY CAFÉ BENEFITS
- No appointment necessary
- Weekly groups available
- Relaxed, informal environment
- Balanced information
- Meet other breastfeeding moms
- Feedback is welcome and taken seriously
- Licensed and knowledgeable staff
WEEKLY GROUP MEETING TIMES
The Baby Café features weekly group meetings with a lactation specialist. Mark your calendar for one of them today!
|Monthly Meeting Days||Meeting Times|
|1st and 3rd Thursday||11:30 a.m. — 1:30 p.m.|
|2nd and 4th Thursday||6:30 a.m. — 8:30 p.m.|
The Baby Cafe is located at both Singing River Health System’s Pascagoula Hospital and Healthplex.
- 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month at Singing River Healthplex
- 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month at Pascagoula Hospital
- Take the elevator to the third floor, and we are adjacent to the Women’s and Children’s wing.
ABOUT BABY CAFÉ
Baby Café USA is a non-profit organization that provides assistance to pregnant and nursing mothers at every stage of breastfeeding—from prenatal to weaning.
Contact: Tina Fritz RN