Gulfport’s Full-Service Retail Pharmacy
Located on the first floor of Singing River Gulfport hospital, The Pharmacy at Singing River Gulfport is a full-service retail pharmacy. We serve our hospital patients’ needs during their visit and help them leave the hospital with the medications and supplies they need to make a full recovery.
We are open to the public and carry a variety of convenience and gift items in addition to prescription and over the counter medicine options. Our pharmacist is willing to help you with all your future prescription needs.
Refill a Prescription
- Refill by phone: 228-575-7365
- Consult with our Pharmacist
- Drug Interaction Checks
- Free mail-to-home services for prescriptions in Mississippi (some exclusions apply).
- Text Message/Email Alerts when you sign up for RxMessaging
All major insurance plans, credit cards, flex cards, and debit cards are accepted.
The Pharmacy at Singing River Gulfport has many options to help reduce the cost of your prescriptions. In addition to the below discounts, we are happy to look at any vouchers/coupons you have in order to make sure you are getting the best deal on your prescriptions.
- Drug Savings Card with list of $4 and $10 medications
- Discounts on non-covered drugs
- Singing River Employee OTC program
- 10% Discount to Singing River Employees and Veterans
- eVoucher program through RelayHealth allows us to automatically apply manufacturers coupons when they are available.
Meds-to-Beds is a free program that provides prescription education and bedside delivery of prescription and OTC medications prior to your hospital discharge. Through the program, you or your loved one will be able to leave the hospital with needed medications already in hand.