Make an Appointment with a Registered Dietitian
Outpatient Nutrition Counseling Services
Singing River Nutrition’s staff dietitians offer outpatient nutritional counseling sessions during the week at Pascagoula Hospital and Ocean Springs Hospital.
Our Nutrition Programs are centered on the patient’s individual health needs.
Our dietitians will find a nutrition program that suits your individual needs and concerns, and we stay in contact with you throughout the process to ensure you are comfortable with the prescribed plan.
We offer many types of nutrition programs to suit a variety of health issues, including:
- Weight Management – Lose or Gain Weight
- Diabetes Management – Control Blood Sugar
- Cardiac Management – Manage Cardiac Conditions and Disease such as Congestive Heart Failure and Hypertension
- High Blood Pressure – Low Sodium Diets
- Chronic Kidney Disease – Renal Diets
- Diabetic Gastroparesis Diets
- Celiac Disease – Gluten Free Diets
In order to get started, tell your primary care physician that you’d like to speak with a registered dietitian from Singing River Health System’s Outpatient Nutrition Services.
Once we’ve received your referral, we will verify insurance coverage and call you to set up your appointment. If your insurance does not cover nutrition counseling, we offer a $36 self-pay option for a 30 minute consultation.
New Patient Information
Singing River Nutrition Services
Monday – Friday
7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Outpatient office for Nutrition Services is located next to the Cafeteria on the hospital’s Ground Floor.