Singing River supports organizations in our community with convenient screenings, risk assessments, on-site events, and other support for their employees through our our Healthy Partners workforce wellness programs, because good health is good business.
Good health is good business.
As a Healthy Partner of Singing River Health System, your employees gain access to on-site wellness screenings, hands-on scheduling, special pricing, health and wellness education, and more—all curated to fit the needs of your team.
No two Healthy Partners are alike in their needs and our team will work with you to create a customized plan to help identify, assess, and treat risk factors, chronic health conditions, and more.
At Singing River, we believe good health is good business. And we’re here to help.
Screenings Improve Health and Save Lives
Screenings for these preventable chronic conditions and their risk factors can improve the health and even save the lives of your employees. Early detection and identification of specific issues through routine, but important screenings offered by employers have been shown to reduce healthcare costs and increase employee wellness.
Healthy Partner benefits to employers and their teams
- Reduced absenteeism
- Reduced healthcare expenses for preventable events
- Improved productivity from a healthier workplace
- Out-of-pocket savings for qualified plans
As a Healthy Partner of Singing River Health System, your team will gain access to these lifesaving and money-saving screenings creating a win-win for you and your valued employees.
Example Healthy Partner Offerings:
- Occupational Medicine support: physicals, drug tests, screenings, worker’s comp services, etc.
- Executive Health Program: a one-stop-shop set of screenings and exams for busy professionals
- On-site health offerings: flu shots, blood pressure checks, health risk assessments, and more
- Special pricing for key health screenings
- Educational resources: monthly customized health information and offerings emailed to your teams, guest speaker opportunities, CPR training, support group access, self-defense training, active shooter training, and more
- Exclusive discounts, special event invitations, and offers
- Access to award-winning medical care
Schedule a meeting to discuss Healthy Partners
Interested in improving the health of your employees? Contact Stacey Weaver at 228-575-7176 or Stacey.Weaver@mysrhs.com to schedule a meeting and get started with Singing River’s Healthy Partners program.