What is a Virtual Visit?
Singing River Virtual Visits are video appointments that enable you to see a doctor or nurse via online videoconferencing. These appointments allow you to receive ongoing care from a provider when an in-person visit isn’t required or possible.
Goals of Singing River Telehealth Virtual Visits
- Make health care accessible to people who live in rural or isolated communities.
- Make services more readily available or convenient for people with limited mobility, time, or transportation options.
- Provide access to medical specialists.
- Improve communication and coordination of care among members of a health care team and a patient.
- Provide support for self-management of health care.
The doctor or nurse practitioner can prescribe medications, suggest home care strategies, or recommend additional medical care through this virtual visit.
How to Schedule a Virtual Visit?
Call the number associated with your preferred area of care provided below to schedule a virtual visit with a provider. The office staff will walk you through the next steps to be sure you have a successful visit.
Once your video visit is scheduled, our team will text or email the link to our virtual waiting room powered by Doxy.me to log into at the time of your appointment. Before your visit begins you will be guided through a series of simple computer access questions and then connected with the provider.
Singing River Telehealth Providers
- Center for Dizziness & Balance Rehabilitation
- Center for Spine & Pelvic Therapy
- D’Iberville Pediatric Therapy Center
- East Central Physical Therapy
- East Lake Physical Therapy
- Gautier Physical Therapy Clinic
- Ocean Springs Neurological Rehabilitation
- Ocean Springs Pediatric Therapy Center
- Ocean Springs Spine & Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pascagoula Medical Park Rehabilitation
- St. Martin Rehabilitation
- Biloxi/Woolmarket – (228) 396-5022
- Hurley – (228) 588-6622
- Ocean Springs – (228) 872-2403
- Pascagoula – (228) 762-3466
- Vancleave – (228) 826-1482