Formerly Garden Park, Singing River Gulfport is the newest addition to the Singing River family, expanding our comprehensive care into Harrison County. Singing River’s patients have access to an entire health care system of expert physicians and cutting-edge treatments and we are thrilled to bring our expertise and passion to Gulfport.
Singing River Gulfport – a full-service, acute care hospital – offers a wide array of inpatient and outpatient services to meet your healthcare needs:
- 130-bed acute care facility with all private rooms
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission
- Emergency Room – Level III Trauma Center
- Family Birth Center
- Lab and Radiology Services
- Medical & Surgical Inpatient Services Program
- Seasons Behavioral Health Center – an inpatient geriatric-psychiatric program designed to provide compassionate, quality care to individuals 65 and older that may suffer from emotional or behavioral problems, including dementia or Alzheimer’s.
- Sleep Center
- Wound Care Center