Singing River provides the Mississippi Gulf Coast with the best Vascular Surgery care, from the latest technology to the best providers.
Vascular Surgeons treat a wide variety of heart and blood flow issues. At Singing River, our providers use the latest technology to treat vascular issues including varicose veins, aneurysms, thrombosis, and more.
Our Vascular Surgeons have access to cutting-edge equipment and tools to create the most minimally-invasive and effective treatments available for vascular issues, such as:
- Acute venous thrombosis
- Aortic aneurysm (abdominal, thoracic)
- Carotid artery disease
- Critical limb ischemia
- Diabetes vascular disease and limb salvage
- Diseases of the aorta
- Dialysis graft and fistula management
- Non-healing wounds caused by vascular disease
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Varicose veins
- Vascular malformations
- Visceral artery disease