Be the Good. Join Our Cause.
Singing River Health System Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit entity, provides compassionate service and support to assist with health-related and other needs of patients, employees, and citizens of our community.
Singing River Health System Foundation provides assistance for local individuals of all ages with health related needs such as life sustaining medications, medical equipment, home oxygen, and other essential needs. In addition, the Foundation serves as the philanthropic arm of Singing River Health System and supports programs and services that enhance the health and well being of the community as a whole.
The Foundation helps fund a number of charitable programs and important community projects. Recent programs and projects include:
- Pet Assisted Wellness Services: pet therapy dogs that visit both of Singing River Health System’s hospitals.
- Giving Tree Christmas assistance for Hospice of Light and Cancer Center patients.
- Handicap accessible equipment at Beach Park Pascagoula.
- AED donation to Jackson County Civic Action.
- Support for local chapters of Health Occupations Students of America.
We provide direct assistance to patients and employees of Singing River. In 2019, The Foundation was able to help over 100 people in our community and that number continues to grow. Examples include:
- Life sustaining medications
- Home oxygen
- Medical devices including wheelchairs, walkers, etc.
- Wound Care and Trach supplies
- Required dental work for cancer and heart patients
Making a Difference to You
Singing River Health System Foundation is an independent corporation with its own Board of Directors, by-laws and Articles of Incorporation. Singing River Health System Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) organization with a tax identification number of 64-0864350.
All gifts to Singing River Health System Foundation are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. 100% of each contribution is used to assist those in need within our community. “