In order to meet the needs of our community, it takes special individuals like you to support Singing River Health System Foundation’s mission of Supporting a Healthier Coast.
Other Ways to Donate
Commemorate a birth by having an engraved plaque with your loved one’s name installed on our Donor Walls at Pascagoula Hospital or Ocean Springs Hospital.
If you are a Singing River Health System Employee, you can make tax deductible donation via cash, check, PayPal, or payroll deduction authorization.
How Donations are Used
The foundation helps fund a number of charitable programs and important community projects. Recent programs and projects include:
- Pet Assisted Wellness Services: pet therapy dogs that visit both of Singing River Health System’s hospitals.
- Giving Tree Christmas assistance for Hospice of Light and Cancer Center patients.
- Handicap Accessible equipment at Beach Park Pascagoula.
- AED donation to Jackson County Civic Action.
- Support for local chapters of Health Occupations Students of America.
We provide direct donations to patients with health related needs and also manage the Employee Relief Fund to assist Singing River Health System employees with emergent needs. In 2019, we helped over 100 people with direct assistance. Examples include:
- Life sustaining medications
- Home oxygen
- Medical devices including wheelchairs, walkers, etc.
- Wound Care and Trach supplies
- Required dental work for cancer and heart patients