For any issues with your hospital stay, please contact Guest Relations at (228) 809-6041.
Learn more about what to expect during your stay at Singing River Health System, including admissions, dining, visitation, pharmacy services, and more.
As a patient at Singing River Health System, you are also our very important guest. One of the ways we ensure your service expectations are exceeded is by offering our MyDining service!
Sign up for and use our app, MySingingRiver, an online portal that lets you easily access your medical account online at any time, including:
- Test results
- Manage your appointments
- Communicate with your doctor
- Fill out pre-visit questionnaires
- Pay bills online
- Request prescription refills
- Update medications and allergies
- Connect to home devices
- View a child’s records and growth charts
- Manage the care of elderly patients
- View personalized education topics
- Track your health
If you are a resident of Jackson County and require financial assistance for your balance with Singing River Health System, you might be eligible through the Financial Assistance Program. If you have any questions, call (228) 762-8876 or email MyDiscount@mysrhs.com
As a patient, you have important rights to ensure that you receive the health care you deserve. Click here to view full list of patient rights.
This list of patient rights is also posted in public areas within Singing River Health System hospitals and clinics.
At Singing River Health System, patient rights are respected without regard to age, gender/gender identity, cultural, economic, educational, religious background, sexual orientation, or source of payment. These rights also apply to any person who may have the legal responsibility to make decisions regarding medical care on the patient’s behalf.
You also have certain responsibilities to your healthcare providers. These include:
- Respect and consideration toward the rights of other patients, physicians and staff
- Providing accurate information for your healthcare team about prior illnesses, your pain, medication and allergies
- Participation in your healthcare. Ask if you need more information to better understand your health status or treatment options.
- Clear, accurate and updated insurance information at all visits.
- If you feel your needs have not been met, we encourage you to contact Guest Relations at (228) 809-6041.