Our Community Network
We provide critical health services, numerous community outreach programs and charitable services and educational programs. We strengthen the local economy by recruiting over 300 of the very best physicians and other professionals to our community while providing good jobs, wages, and benefits to more than 3,000 employees and their families.
Through this dedication, we help improve the health of the community while making it a better place to live and work. We are honored to be the caregiver of choice.
Singing River Medical Services
Singing River Health System is comprised of three hospitals – Pascagoula Hospital, Ocean Springs Hospital, and Gulfport Hospital. Plus primary care medical clinics, community medical parks, and specialty centers throughout the area.
Singing River Health System provides:
- 24-hour emergency services
- Heart and vascular services
- Cancer care
- Women’s and Children’s services
- Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services
- State-of-the-art neuroscience centers
- Behavioral health services
- Wound care and a hyperbaric medicine center
- Hospice care
Singing River Health System Quick Facts
- A community-owned, not-for-profit health system
- The second-largest employer in Jackson County with more than 3,500 employees, physicians, staff, and volunteers
- Economic impact exceeding $270 million per year
- One of the largest emergency departments in the state, caring for more than 100,000 patients per year
- Home to award-winning Blue Distinction® Centers of Excellence in spine and joint surgery