While we usually think of big family get-togethers for the holidays, due to COVID-19 rapidly increasing again, we urge you to put others first and have only small or virtual gatherings this year.
There are ways to make this year meaningful and joyful while still protecting ourselves and our loved ones from COVID-19.
Here are a few Quick Tips for a Safer Thanksgiving:
- Consider a virtual gathering, rather than in-person.
- Have guests stay home if they’re sick.
- Celebrate outdoors if possible.
- Wear masks & social distance from anyone who doesn’t live in your household.
- Skip the “help yourself” meal—designate one person to serve food to avoid everyone touching serving utensils.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
Learn more at SingingRiverHealthSystem.com/Coronavirus