Complete Interventional Cardiology Services
If you or your loved one has been diagnosed with heart or vascular problems, treatment may be needed. The treatment prescribed by our doctors can be limited to prescription medications or in some cases more involved measures are needed.
The experienced interventional cardiologists of Coast Cardiovascular Consultants PLLC are skilled in catheter-based techniques and can open plaque-filled vessels in patients with cardiovascular disease.
These cardiologists have performed complex procedures on high-risk patients with severe blockages.
- Cardiac & Peripheral Vascular Angiography
- Coronary Stent – Bare Metal and Drug Eluting
- Carotid Stent
- Peripheral Stent
- Percutaneous Valve Replacement
- Transcatheter Closures
- Implantable Cardiac Debribrillator
- Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation
The office is closed between 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Visit their website for more information.