For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning. – T. S. Elliott
2018 was a good year, yet I know 2019 will be even better. In this new year we will relentlessly pursue our mission to improve health and save lives in our community with unwavering grit and passion.
We will work together as a team to treat our guests with a spirit of positivity and attitude of service, provide caring communication, and the deliver the highest level of quality in the region. We will renew our commitment to these differentiators which help define who we are.
This short video clip gives a peek into our aspiration:
Examples of innovations we will see in 2019 in the world of medicine to help advance our mission:
- Pinnacles reached in surgery with pinpoint precision, increased accuracy and safety, especially in the minimally invasive world of robotic assisted surgery
- New cures and faster diagnoses methods discovered with artificial intelligence technology’s ability to decipher data and highlight problem areas
- Unique new digital health solutions proliferate
- Advances made in cancer treatment techniques and immunotherapy
- Perfected cardiac procedures like percutaneous mitral and tricuspid valve intervention
- Development of pharmaceuticals like cholesterol-lowering statin drugs, pain management alternatives, pharmacogenomics testing, and many others
- Our Healthy Revolution initiatives converting traction into momentum in the realm of healthier lifestyles, diets, screenings and health centered programs
We are fortunate to live in such an extraordinary era, Happy New Year!
Lee Bond, Chief Executive Officer