View Opportunities and Apply Online
View Singing River Health System’s Physician Job Opportunity listings at PracticeMatch. Individual listings contain additional specifics regarding duties and benefits. Use this site to complete your application.
Positions may include additional benefits and compensation information. See individual physician job listings to find out more. Our physicians enjoy a number of job benefits, including:
- Competitive base compensation
- Relocation assistance or sign-on bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Annual Continuing Medical Education (CME) expense allowance
- Paid time off (up to 6 weeks including CME days)
- Benefits package including medical, life, 403b match, elective vision and dental, short and long term disability, etc.
- Annual pledge towards licenses, fees, and organizational dues.
- Malpractice covered through Singing River Health System
About Life in Jackson County
Jackson County is a coastal community that is the perfect place to work, live and raise a family. We have excellent schools, community events, and recreational activities. This area is great for outdoorsman with beaches, boating, fishing, golf, and hunting.
We offer a small town atmosphere but are nestled in between two larger cities, New Orleans, Louisiana and Mobile, Alabama. Both are just about an hour away and have big city amenities.
About Singing River Health System
Singing River Health System was founded in 1931 as the state’s first community-owned hospital and is located on the beautiful Gulf Coast of Mississippi. We are comprised of an extensive network of hospitals, medical clinics and medical parks across South Mississippi and offers comprehensive healthcare services.
Our system’s network includes:
- Three hospitals located across the Mississippi Gulf Coast, Ocean Springs Hospital, Pascagoula Hospital, and Singing River Gulfport.
- Level 3 Trauma Centers with the fastest, largest and most experienced Emergency Departments
- Inpatient Physician Services Hospitalists program covering hospitals 24/7
- Ten Family Medicine Clinics located along the Gulf Coast
- Two Accredited Cancer Centers providing radiation and medical oncology care
- Medical and Surgical Intensive Care Units with dedicated Intensivists
All Medical Staff are Board Certified.
General Vascular Surgery
To find out about practice opportunities in Singing River Health System’s geographic service area, please contact: