Become a Volunteer with Hospice of Light
Hospice of Light Volunteers are special people with a sincere desire to help others.
Hospice Volunteer Opportunities
- Performing clerical tasks at the Hospice of Light office
- Visiting and spending quality time with patients
- Running errands for patients
- Writing birthday and thank you cards
- Proving hospice-related educational information to the community
- Providing a support system for the patient’s caregiver
Each volunteer determines the amount of time they are able to provide. Training is provided for all services.
Apply to Volunteer at Hospice of Light
Click here to download a .pdf of the Hospice Volunteer Application. This application can be turned in at either of our Hospice of Light locations.