Dr. Mohammed Al-Nufal is a board-certified Pediatrician in Pascagoula providing high-quality care to patients 18 years of age and younger.
A graduate of Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar, Dr. Al-Nufal has extensive experience in pediatrics as well as surgery. He has published several studies on genetics, public health, and the effects of excessive internet and tv viewing in children.
In his free time, Dr. Al-Nufal enjoys sculpting, powerlifting, and sports.
Mental Health Era PanelistFebruary 23, 2024
Dr. Al-Nufal will be a featured panelist at Singing River’s Mental Health Era event, providing his insight as a pediatrician on a variety of mental health topics that affect Gulf Coast residents of all ages.
Dr. Al-Nufal provides comprehensive care to pediatric patients from birth through age 18 at Singing River Pediatrics – Pascagoula.
- Routine checkups & well-child visits
- Newborn care
- Care for common childhood illnesses and injuries
- Care for complex chronic childhood illnesses, including asthma and diabetes
- Assessment, treatment, referral to specialist, and co-management for behavioral problems, such as ADD, ADHD, and anxiety
- Evaluation and care of learning and development needs
- Care of children with special needs
- Sports physicals