Free Breastfeeding Guidance for Pregnant and Nursing Mothers
Singing River’s Baby Café is a relaxed and non-medical environment where new and expectant mothers can meet other breastfeeding moms, and learn all about breastfeeding from our Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC’s), nurses, and qualified breastfeeding counselors.
Baby Café Benefits
- No appointment necessary
- Weekly groups available
- Relaxed, informal environment
- Balanced information
- Meet other breastfeeding moms
- Feedback is welcome and taken seriously
- Licensed and knowledgeable staff
Weekly Group Meeting Times
The Baby Café features weekly group meetings with a lactation specialist. Mark your calendar for one of them today!
|Monthly Meeting Days||Meeting Times|
|1st and 3rd Thursday||11:30 a.m. — 1:30 p.m.|
|2nd and 4th Thursday||6:30 p.m. — 8:30 p.m.|
The Baby Cafe is located at both Singing River Health System’s Pascagoula Hospital and Healthplex.
- 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month at Singing River Healthplex
- 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month at Pascagoula Hospital
- Take the elevator to the third floor, and we are adjacent to the Women’s and Children’s wing.
About Baby Café
Baby Café USA is a non-profit organization that provides assistance to pregnant and nursing mothers at every stage of breastfeeding—from prenatal to weaning.